I LOVE THIS FAMILY TOO!!!

Another one of my four favorite brothers and 4 favorite SIL's! (Not to mention some of my favorite nieces and nephews!)
There is something to be said about photographing older kids-they listen! There is something to be said about photographing a family with only one toddler-bribery! I love these kids, and they were great. The weather was gorgeous, the family is obviously stunning, and it was a breeze. We spent a little over an hour and it just flew by!
Love you guys, and hope you love your sneak peak!

First the whole family-
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Just the kids-
Photobucket

Just the gorgeous girls-
Photobucket

My miraculous and handsome nephews-
Photobucket

Individuals...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And finally, a close up on why this family is so perfectly wonderful--
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! I love Tricia's hair, and have for some reason never noticed how M & A look so much alike! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful really!
    Like the way those shots are done!
    Like ur blog too! Nothing is more important than family

    ReplyDelete