Little J

Well, this little beauty turned 1, so I can't call her "baby J" anymore. Guess it's "Little J" Now.
I can't believe how gorgeous this girl continues to be, but it shouldn't be surprising...if you only knew her mom!
She was NOT happy during our shoot (shoot time was also nap time) but we still got some good ones...Such is the life of a one year old at a photoshoot, right?
Hope you Love em' Marie!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Two different versions of this next pic....I liked both!
Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. So so so great. You always do such a fabulous job. Thank you soo much. Glad you got some good shots even with her being so grumpy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black and white one is my favourite.
    What a beautiful little girl!

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo shoot.
    I love the look on Little J's face in the pic where she's sitting down with pink boots on.
    Awesome.
    Great job, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I really like your blog! I'm just letting everyone know about our blog design giveaway, it's going on until wednesday. We're giving away a total of 13 items, so stop by and enter here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. очень красивая девочка. Надеюсь она станет еще лучше когда вырастет!
    Very beautiful little girl. I hope she become still better when will be adult!

    ReplyDelete