Another Baby K!

Oh.
My.
Gosh.!

This is the tiniest, most gorgeous, best behaved, chill baby I have ever shot! He was born 5 pounds 15 ounces, and 20.5 inches long! Such a long skinny little peanut. His parents were a dream! They let me move and mold and shape him, and just chatted the whole time...I'm shockingly impressed at these first time parents!
He stayed asleep the whole time, and didn't even cry when it was time for a lunch break...just started sucking his hand and wouldn't let go until he got the good stuff!
I love him already!
PS- His gorgeous mom is the one who designed this site, and every other amazing computer thing I do...she's a genius!!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This shot was all Dad's idea, and I LOVE IT! That is Dad's GameBoy, and he can't wait to teach Baby K all about it! Of all the pictures, it's so appropriate that this is the one he smile for!
Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Adorable. Love that first shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I thought I commented already on this one. It was sent for your approval, so you must not have liked what I said. :) Anyhow, I said...what a little peanut! I love, love, love that first shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a sweet little peanut.
    Great and creative shots, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These shots are too cute! I'm catching up on all the past shoots I haven't seen. Some darling ones!!! Love the one with the video game! Clever!

    ReplyDelete