More of the Hooligans, less Shenanigans!

A few more pics of Jaxon and "B" here-

B- GORGEOUS...and she was absolutely FLIRTING with the Camera- watch out parents!!!

Jax...not my favorite shoot for several reasons.

Number one being- Jaxon spent the hour before the shoot with one of his favorite people in the universe- Grandpa! With this particular grandpa I have to remember, unless I specifically forbid an activity, treat, outting etc... it is FAIR GAME! On this day I forgot to forbid anything that would stain his face...forgot...or...didn't think I would ever need to forbid such a strange thing...but one Cherry shaved ice later- Jaxon was stained red from tip to toe! Especially his lips!
Also, as I was editing this shoot, it just sort of took on a old school edit. The pictures just all sort of screamed- Vintage! Vintage!
So as you can see with B, she looks like a little 20's model. Jaxon... well...love the kid to death, but it's just not his best look!

Anyway, Enjoy!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



And for the Vintage Crowning Glory-
Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. so cool! i love the look of the last one, although not her best smile. she is beautiful. geez. what are we going to do! thank you. i always love your pictures. i liked the lighting in the first post too. kinda dreamy and ethereal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are ever so cute.
    :)

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shots.
    Ashley, you are so very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok girl...this is the kinda stuff im looking for for carsyn 3 year pics. I love love love them. Cant wait to c my little K. I know they are gonna be awesome:) Thanks for sharing your talent!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete