Shenanigans and Hooligans!

Oh these two! My little guy Jaxon has a best friend "B". They carpool to school three times and have 2-3 playdates a week. They definately have a love/hate relationship, especially now that they are realizing that boys don't always play like girls, and girls don't always play like boys. None-the-less, they are hysterical. They are both WAY TOO SMART for their own good, and could out-talk most 20 year olds.
Anyway, B's mom and I both wanted a few Easter pictures of our kiddos so we decided to kill 2 birds with one stone and take them out together. I would hate to call that a "mistake" cause they sure had a good time, but taking those two knuckleheads out together made for an interestings shoot!
Before you look at these pictures, know that I did actually get some good ones (mostly of B) but I will upload those later- These were two funny to wait!

Silly Buddys
Photobucket

On this one, their fake smiles were just killing us, so we said, "Okay, just hold hands and laugh for us!"
This is what we got.

Photobucket


This one is my favorite. I told them to both hide behind the tree. When I counted to three I wanted them each to stick their head out one side and smile. Right as I was about to take the picture I realized my memory card was full and had to change it. They were whispering and giggling behind the tree (Whispering and giggling is nothing new to them, so I didn't think much of it...) but when I got all ready to go again, and counted to 3, this is the plan they had cooked up!
B's mom and I couldn't stop laughing!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, those kids are hilarious.
    I love the nose pinching pic especially. What characters. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! Fun to have those pictures. I love the laughing one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute. so glad we all had a good time! and you're right, they ARE too smart for their own good. and jax is just so much a boy (read- mischievous)! love them both!

    ReplyDelete