Booking for Fall/Christmas!!!

Hello Everyone!
I know it's only August, but scheduling for Fall/Christmas Family Sessions is already here! I am taking a very VERY limited number of sessions this year- 7 to be exact! Last year was a little too crazy for me, so I'm going to slow it down a bit! ...What that means is, first come, first serve! I won't be adding anymore shoots than 7, so let me know right away if you are interested!

I recommend emailing me your first and second choice of dates, and also emailing me your phone number. I will contact everyone in order of their emails back, so if I have your phone number, I can call you to discuss dates if your first choices are already taken!



There has been two changes since last year. The first is that I will be only be shooting on Saturdays. When you pick your day, you can chose whether you want a morning or an evening shoot on that day. The shoot price is still $150 for approximately an hour of shoot time, and that still comes with a disk of photos! This year thought, I must have your non-refundable down payment of $75 by Sunday August 22. (two weeks from today) The other $75 dollars will be due at the time of the shoot. If for some reason you cannot shoot on your scheduled day, I will reschedule you before Thanksgiving, only if I have a Saturday with no other shoots booked. Otherwise your down payment will roll over to a family shoot in 2011, before April.

The dates available (ALL SATURDAYS) are...

Sept. 25
Oct. 2
Oct. 16
Oct. 23
Nov. 6
Nov. 13
Nov. 20

Hope to hear from you very soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. Any chance you guys wanna come out for Thanksgiving and do a photo shoot?
    If you come for two weeks you could probably catch the classic New England Fall. Gorgeous photo ops.
    Just a thought.
    Miss you.
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete