What a Difference 4 months makes!

Remember this tiny little peanut?
Photobucket

He is now the softest, sweetest, little chunky monkey you could ever see! I LOVE HIM!!! He is the son of one of my dearest friends, and I could not think he is more beautiful. Hope you love them L!!!
(PS- I have them all in color too...I was just loving the black and white!)

Photobucket


He definately did not have this extra chin 4 months ago!
Photobucket



So SO SWEET!!
Photobucket



I don't usually include the outtakes, but is this not the cutest thing ever???
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Your work as always is beautiful! He looks so sweet - thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor little sad face. Just like me when I found out Smallville was in its last season...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, the outtake was my fav.
    Such expressiveness.
    Love it.
    You always do a fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete