Beautiful Baby K!

Does it seem like all the babies I shoot lately have names starting with the letter K??? 
Anyway, Isn't she beautiful!?!?!  I love this family, and boy do they ADORE this girl!  She came after 4 roudy, rough and tumble, (and handsome to boot) BOYS, so they were sure ready for some pink and hairbows! 
She's just gorgeous. Mom and Dad are beaming- ahhhhhh LOVE!

Are you kidding me with this smile?  We caught several, and yes, pretty sure they were gas, she followed in her brother's footsteps by pooing on some of my props!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Love the yawn!!!
Photobucket


I could just stare at her all day- so perfectly perfect!
Photobucket


I think mom could just stare at her all day too...
Photobucket


This last picture makes me wonder what she is thinking about...or rather...remembering...
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Adorable. Please remind me to fly you out when my next baby is born. Love what you did with these. What a lucky family to have her.

    ReplyDelete