For Lauryn

Dear Lauryn, Will you marry me??? 
HOLY SMOKES!  This is ONE. HOT. MAMA!!!! 
Okay, it doesn't hurt that she is one of my best friends in the whole world and I love her to death, totally outside of her extreme cuteness!!! 
I actually love this whole family!  They are always so fun to be with (we always ride together to the shoots) and easy on the eyes!! Baby K gets cuter by the day, and Garrett...you're not so bad your self!
I hope these shots were just what you were looking for Lauryn! LOVE YOU!


Oh, and did I mention Lauryn is a total detective?  She searched high and low to find these exact walls!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This may be my very favorite shoot of yours ever, Ashley. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing Ashley - they are perfect!

    ReplyDelete