For Catey!

WOW! Let me just tell you, I had my running shoes on and ate a hearty breakfast getting ready for little Miss L...and it was totally unnecessary! What a difference a year makes! Last year I think I burned about 2000 calories and put holes in my flip flops trying to get pictures of this gorgeous little lady, and this year- what a perfect little GEM! She smiled sweetly pretty much every time we asked! This shoot was a piece of cake and ended early (much to Dad's great happiness!) and we got some wonderful shots! Hope you love em' Catey!

This was one of my last shots of the day, while Little L played at the park, but I absolutely LOVE IT!
Photobucket

Please note in all these pictures- Little L is a LITTLE ANGEL!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Uh, WOW! What is this magical age of which you speak? Can Katie get there soon?

    ReplyDelete