For Toni!

Have I mentioned I love shooting this family? Oh right, I have, EVERY TIME I SHOOT THEM!  They are SO easy going, chill, relaxed etc. etc. etc.  Mama Toni comes prepared with a bag of goodies that little Miss P loves, and Voila- MAGIC!  And let's be serious, it doesn't hurt that they are so darn cute!
Here's a little sneak Toni!

I think this is my favorite picture from the whole shoot- Lil Miss P absolutely adores these big people, and I love the way she is looking up at them. And she is (very obviously) the center of their universe! LOVE IT!
Photobucket


Holy GORGEOUS!
Photobucket



Photobucket


Kissing her animal train- priceless!
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Very, very nice, Ashley. From the output, it looks like it was a great, relaxed photo shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the one of the little girl with her toys!

    ReplyDelete