HURRAY FOR SISTERS!!

I know I'm biased...but isn't my sister the danged hottest mother of 3 little ones that you ever saw in your life???  And the rest of the family is just as cute! WOW!
I got to shoot my sister's darling family this morning, which is no small feat since we have been trying to get this shoot together for about 2 years now!  Glad it's a good one, because it may be another two years before we can get it together again!
LOVE YOU SIS, you stinkin' HOTTIE!
PS- for the record, all of these shots where caught in the midst of SERIOUS meltdown tears from Mr. Second Child...just giving myself a little pat on the back here!

Photobucket

Photobucket


LOVE IT!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Wow, LOVE these! You're right, they are all exceptionally good looking. Great shoot!

    ReplyDelete